Norco Powersports - Norco Power Sports - Norco, CA is a THIEF!
THIS GUY IS A THIEF!!He is trying to cash in selling Hoverboard scooters, but steals other people advertisements passing them off as his boards.
His listing. WRONG thing to do guy. How can anyone trust the quality of your product when you are actually advertising mine. Go to uboxlivetoday com as the scooters Norco Power Sports shows they have pics of on Craigslist are actually mine...
Plus my copy. Lazy, thief. Grab a camera and take a pix of what you have, if any, and post them.
Take an English class to learn how to write a few sentences for copy.....
the photos I am including are MINE, he is advertising my listing as his own.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- He is a thief
- Reason of review:
- HE is a THIEF!!!!
- Preferred solution:
- Change your images, change your text listing... be a little more responsible as a shop owner?
- Product or service
- Hoverboard Self Balancing Scooter
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This store is extremely pick and seem to pick and choose based on their own opinions and not on what is presented to them. While I understand they have to..."
- "Budsies advertises as being a handmade, USA-based business however, their products are MADE IN CHINA! This is a quote taken directly from their Etsy page: "Budsies® is a South Florida-based..."
- "The letter I wrote the company... To whom it may concern, I am extremely upset. This is the second time I have made a layaway through your website and it has been..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "Had. Went. To. Da. Family. ..."
- "Time after time. I go in to eat at the restaurant. A nice sit down meal, relax and enjoy dinner. 4x in 6 weeks I get a dinner before I..."